VA Jumbo Loans
VA Jumbo Loans
VA Jumbo Loans are also known as VA High Balance or VA Super Conforming Loans. The Veterans Administration has increased VA Loan Limits to help Veterans utilize their VA benefit to purchase a home with an affordable, secure, Zero down VA Loan.
The Standard VA Loan limit is $417,000. In select areas approved by the VA, the loan limit is much higher. For 2015, the VA Jumbo Loan Limit is as high as $625,500 in high cost areas such as San Francisco, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Alameda, etc. LA and Orange County are OK up to $625,500 as well. Qualified Vet’s can qualify with no money down up to the corresponding county VA Loan Limit.
We also offer VA Jumbo Loans that exceed County VA Loan Limits. VA Jumbo loans that exceed your County VA Loan Limit require a down payment or equity of at least 25% of the amount that exceeds the county VA Loan Limit (plus 25% of the VA Funding Fee if applicable).
Here are some of the benefits with VA Jumbo loans for US Veterans:
- 100% VA Jumbo Purchase Loan up to $625,500 in many Bay Area Cities for 2015
- Zero down payment required up to your County VA Loan Limit
- Closing costs are typically lower than conventional or FHA Loans
- NO PMI, MIP, or Mortgage Insurance
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- VA Jumbo loans can be used to purchase Condo’s, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, PUD’s, & 2-4 Units
- You can exceed the county VA loan limits by contributing a down payment (usually smaller than what is required on conventional or FHA
VA Jumbo Loans After Financial Hardship:
- VA Loans available in as little as 2 yrs after Bankruptcy Discharge
- VA Loans available in as little as 2 yrs after Foreclosure
- VA Loans available in as little as 2 yrs after Short Sale
- VA Loans available after Short Sale’s with no late payments with no waiting period (if loan was not a VA Loan)
VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamline Refinance Info for:
- VA IRRRL Streamlines – available to lower your interest rate
- No income Verification, Credit Qualification, or Asset documentation required in most cases
- VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamline Refinances are available for Primary, Non-Owner, Investment, or Rental Homes
- Our VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamline Refinances are not limited to your County VA Loan Limit.
>>> Let’s Get Started on my VA Loan now or call direct 866-900-2342.
VA Loans do not require mortgage insurance, however the VA requires a funding fee to issue a VA Guarantee to insure against future VA borrower default on a mortgage. The VA Funding Fee can be Financed into the loan (typical) or paid in cash by the buyer or seller. Veterans with a 10% or higher VA Disability Rating are EXEMPT from the VA Funding Fee – please ask to see if you qualify.
VA Jumbo loans can be used in to buy a Home, refinance your home, buy a Condo, Combine a first and second mortgage, consolidate debts, or just lower your interest rate.
VA Loans do require a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA. which must be obtained to qualify for a VA loan. We can help you get your Certificate of Eligibility, just send us your DD-214 and we will help out.
Call us to get started on your VA Jumbo Loan. We can help you attain your VA Certificate of Eligibility and get you approved for your VA Loan. 866-900-2342 Toll Free Direct or apply online to get started.